Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket collection on the day of the game

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I have been told to collect my tickets for Birmingham at the blue ticket box opposite the club shop on the day of the game. What are the queues like at around 2pm and how long should I expect to wait?

Much appreciated

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The earlier you can get there the better

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There's a picture of it on a recent HB&B thread.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I have been told to collect my tickets for Birmingham at the blue ticket box opposite the club shop on the day of the game. What are the queues like at around 2pm and how long should I expect to wait?

Much appreciated

I've done this twice for recent games - most recently for the Reading cup game.

Queues were not over long on either occasion, arriving at the ground at probably 1.30ish, and it took a couple of minutes. They will have a load of envelopes with people's names on to hand out, so it is not complicated

theboybilly

At 1.40pm on Saturday the queue was quite long, long enough for regulars walking past to ask what the queue was for (almost back as far as the railway bridge)
But that may have been because a fair few people were coming to the Amex for the first time because of the cheaper tickets.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Much appreciated

I got there at five to three on Satdi and was in the ground for kick-off. Having said that, there was another time when they hadn't left my tickets in the box - if that happens you end up in the queue of flustered death at the ticket office and you'll be lucky to get your ticket before Birmingham score.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Was the print at home option not available when you booked?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Shame. Very handy. I avoided the massive queues for the Bournemouth game ticket collection by printing my own.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I got there at five to three on Satdi and was in the ground for kick-off. Having said that, there was another time when they hadn't left my tickets in the box - if that happens you end up in the queue of flustered death at the ticket office and you'll be lucky to get your ticket before Birmingham score.

Really? When I walked past at about 2.40 on Saturday the queue went to the bottom of the steps from the station

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Was the print at home option not available when you booked?

Popcorn-cinema-001.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Really? When I walked past at about 2.40 on Saturday the queue went to the bottom of the steps from the station

Are there any steps from the station? ???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Much appreciated

35 minutes against Reading if you don't print your ticket.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
just fyi. arrived at 2.15pm and queued for about 15 seconds, waited 10 seconds to receive tickets and proceeded to the ground for a well deserved 3 points........

thanks all.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here