Votes: 102 63.0%
  • No

Votes: 60 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Fed up with claim and counter claim on endless EU and immigration threads. So lets sort this out once and for all NOW . IN or OUT? No fence :bigwave:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
out. our laws and rules should be made by our parliament in London, not an unaccountable bureacracy that cant even decide which country to stay in. it may not be a great law making machine, but its ours and its a damn sigh better than most the others.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Warsaw and Blue2 are you voting for your intended masters?

I think you'll find that while many of are pissed off with Europe, the unknown alternative could be a nightmare. The average Brit is conservative with the small c

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
out. our laws and rules should be made by our parliament in London, not an unaccountable bureacracy that cant even decide which country to stay in. it may not be a great law making machine, but its ours and its a damn sigh better than most the others.

I believe in this country as a separate entity to Europe. I believe in self determination. I believe in the right to vote for who governs me. And I agree with this post.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I think you'll find that while many of are pissed off with Europe, the unknown alternative could be a nightmare. The average Brit is conservative with the small c

I disagree. I hate to think that we may be stifled through big corporations and minimal vision from governments but I think our young are very open minded, entrepreneurial and up for future visions. However it would appear they are politically blind.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I was, and still am, ok with the eec as it was was, and was promised, when we joined. I just detest all the other crap our governments appear to have signed up to without a mandate. There is a lot of renegotiating to be done but none of the main parties appear to want to put their head above the parapet.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can a mod delete this please. We do not need a 3rd EU thread in as many days.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In purely for work purposes as we are a multinational company

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here