Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thailand Advice Request

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would be interested in this too, for November. Got some flights booked to Hong Kong and 12 days in-between with no plans. Fancy a beach break or similar.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Get some injections; go to the rainforest (Kau Sok is good); do some islands (take your pick); drink lots of lovely juices and milkshakes.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Would be interested in this too, for November. Got some flights booked to Hong Kong and 12 days in-between with no plans. Fancy a beach break or similar.

I can recommend Taiwan - short flight from Hk. It is not known as a holiday destination but is stunning - mountains, lakes and also the 24 hr Taipei. Also very pretty females.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
In Bangkok beware of any tuk-tuk driver that claims to be government sponsored or says that the temple you want to go to is shut for the day or that you're inappropriately dressed to go there! Chances are it will be part of an elaborate scam!!

Jan 31, 2009
Went a couple of years back. Head north to Chang Mai which is definitely worth a visit. Visit Elephant Nature Park while you are there, staying overnight if possible. Phi Phi island in the south is great for chilling out. Air Asia do cheap internal flights which makes it easier to travel around.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
In Bangkok beware of any tuk-tuk driver that claims to be government sponsored or says that the temple you want to go to is shut for the day or that you're inappropriately dressed to go there! Chances are it will be part of an elaborate scam!!

Yep. We got done by the only female Tuk-Tuk driver. When I say done, not financially just taken to shops we didn't want to go to.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here