Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans United Video (possibly rare)

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I found this footage I had taped off an obsure cable channel whilst clearing out some old VHS.

It has some interviews pre and post match, one of which includes the origins of the 'customers not fans' argument!

Hopefully it's of interest.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks! What a fantastic report, I hadn't seen that as I lived up north at the time. I regret not making that game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brilliant stuff, makes it seem like just yesterday.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Great vid. Brings back a lot of memories of an incredible day and a turning point for our club. Thanks for posting.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Havent seen that for years...............was a great game and event to be at

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Great memories, it was a cracking day out and the five goals scored day contributed to us staying up on goal difference.

I still have the document we issued as a press pack prior to the game.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
That was great to watch. Funny how fashion changes in a relatively short time.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Liz Costa has done some great things but saying thank you to the Club was not one of them

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
'Twas a truly great day. I flew from the US with my then fiancé standing at the back of the North Stand. Interviewed by BBC Radio Sussex and The Evening Argus (shows age) before the match. I remember telling them that no one owns or would ever own The Albion, the club is passed down from generation to generation and the board et al are merely stewards for a certain period of time.

I believe that to be true still today and our beloved Chairman will one day hand over his stewardship to another Albion Fan for safe keeping. Call me naive, but that is what makes BHAFC very special and not a club like Cardiff, Hull, Portsmouth and many others whose supporters have unfortunately allowed despots and crooks to ruin their team chasing glory.

I for one could care less if The Albion ever get promoted again if it means selling our collective soul to one of these devils. So much the sweeter to make it under the leadership of a fan.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
What a great day, remember it well.
How spooky that a Plymouth fan came up with the idea and the clip right at the end cuts to a professor 'Argyle'.:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here