Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel Clothing advice please

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm a right sweaty betty, even in the winter, and travelling next month to a place likely to be sunny, hot and have high humidity.
Can anyone recommend a good supplier for lightweight and breathable clothing for such conditions?
Many thanks

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Loose cotton in light colours. Available everywhere.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Loose cotton in light colours. Available everywhere.

Thanks, that's what I initially thought but then I started reading on some forums that cottons can get a bit waterlogged in high humidity and not disperse the moisture and stuff about wicking etc etc.
Just wondered if anyone had experience of such things.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What do Arabs wear?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
http://www.blacks.co.uk/mens-home

I bought some gear from here when I went to a hot Japan about 6 years ago , very good quality , still wearing the t-shirts now . Quality travelling gear with 81 shops in the UK as well and advice on hand . Pretty fashionable as well .

Just to add, the Black's on North Street has fantastic service. I bought a winter coat in there in October and they were really helpful without trying to sell me the most expensive thing in the shop. Highly recommend going in there.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you are a large I can maybe lend you a few of my thongs?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If it's to support England then 1 weeks clothing supply should be plenty ;)

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I can but didn't want to be accused of making a look at where I'm going thread ha ha.
I am going to Brazil

If clothes are cheaper in Brazil than here............travel light and buy clothes once you're out there. :thumbsup:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
If it's to support England then 1 weeks clothing supply should be plenty ;)

:) It's not for the world cup unfortunately (or maybe fortunately). I go next month but thanks to advice on here I have found a few things although Herr Tubthumper's thongs might also be useful.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I can but didn't want to be accused of making a look at where I'm going thread ha ha.
I am going to Brazil

Speedos and aviators are all you need there my friend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here