Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keane v Vieira (again)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Watching this again it is compelling seeing the intensity of Roy Keane. I don't think we will see an ongoing conflict between two players of that calibre again for a long time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great battles ......but who won the war ................who cares it was good watching it
Roy Keene would be first on any team sheet I was involved with and I think we might have our own Vieira

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Pretty evident how bitter his feelings are towards Ferguson. That manifested itself in the United select XI he picked. Players that took Fergie on got picked - Stam, Beckham, Ince, Van Nistelrooy. Players regarded as 'teacher's pet' got left out - G.Neville, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Only saw it a couple of nights ago myself. A really good program. And good to see they can sit down and chat like that with a mutual respect.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Pretty evident how bitter his feelings are towards Ferguson. That manifested itself in the United select XI he picked. Players that took Fergie on got picked - Stam, Beckham, Ince, Van Nistelrooy. Players regarded as 'teacher's pet' got left out - G.Neville, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs.

Anyone who leaves Paul Scholes out needs their head examining.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I loved him at utd, but the fact is, he fell out with Fergie and has never let it go, which annoys me, as Keane was an amazing player, now hes just bitter and twisted, and some of the players he left out? 100% bitter, as Sneaky George says, how can you leave Scholes out? guys pure Genius

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here