Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thanks Liam for the memories....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You have been a fantastic servant to our club and fully deserve your crack in the Premier League ( which could not be guaranteed if you stayed with us )

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He may not score many but his strikes against Dagenham & Carlisle will live long in the memory for both their quality and importance.

Around this time three years ago we played Watford away in the 4th round of the FA cup, that day Bridcutt was immense winning everything including aerially which is amazing for someone of his height. It was then that I knew we had discovered some player and I was convinced he would one day play at the top level, just a shame it won't be with us.

I'm certain his wages will increase significantly with a sizeable signing on fee, he owes a fair proportion of that to Radoslav Kishishev who was a great role-model and someone who Bridcutt must have learnt so much from seeing as he pretty much replicated his style after replacing him in the team.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yup. Thanks Liam. No bitterness here whatsoever, earned your chance.

Can anyone post up his two STUNNING goals from the last Withdean season?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Good luck Liam. Been a pleasure to watch you in the stripes. Hopefully people on here won't get all huffy that's he's put in a transfer request. Could actually help the club get a decent fee for him.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Goodbye & good luck (you'll need it at Sunderland).

Jul 14, 2012
He may not score many but his strikes against Cheltenham & Carlisle will live long in the memory for both their quality and importance.

Around this time three years ago we played Watford away in the 4th round of the FA cup, that day Bridcutt was immense winning everything including aerially which is amazing for someone of his height. It was then that I knew we had discovered some player and I was convinced he would one day play at the top level, just a shame it won't be with us.

I'm certain his wages will increase significantly with a sizeable signing on fee, he owes a fair proportion of that to Radoslav Kishishev who was a great role-model and someone who Bridcutt must have learnt so much from seeing as he pretty much replicated his style after replacing him in the team.

Dagenham and Redbridge.

Masky

Jan 15, 2011
Good luck Liam, you've been fab and been class... Goal v Carlisle and performances over last 3 seasons have been mightly impressive.....

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Good luck to him. Haven't been this sad about a player leaving since Benno (not that anyone of particular note has left since then).

It's not all bad for us either: we have the revelation, the colossus, Rohan Ince, as a ready-made replacement, we have Keith Andrews who was superb in the holding role earlier in the season and we'll have a nice wad of cash to go alongside.

Cheers for everything Liam, especially this.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Love the player. Wish he was going to a better premiership side or stayed with us to the summer but thanks anyway for the memories if you go

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
He has been a fantastic servant to Poyet and still is.

Fair point but the fact remains that Poyet was Brighton's manager and Liam always gave 110%

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here