Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Tickets

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Nope , but guessing with a few games recently they'll be around before the end of the week :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not yet

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mine has not turned up yet. Derby might not have sent us any tickets until yesterday.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Not got mine yet but then they have not taken the cash from my ecash account yet either (BTW good to see one of my recommendations being taken up and allowing Ecash for ticket sales) it was a part ecash (to use it up now it if fairly pointless so making my previous recommendation also now fairly pointless) and credit card, the credit card has been debited the amount of the ticket minus the ecash balance.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How many we sold so far ?

SeagullsT0m

Feb 25, 2009
Mine haven't come yet! but now I've gone back to uni, I won't be able to collect them unless my parents send them up to me! D'ya reckon I could call the club and see if they could arrange a replica ticket for me to pick up at the ground? or will I have to wait and pray that my parents send them up in time?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Mine haven't come yet! but now I've gone back to uni, I won't be able to collect them unless my parents send them up to me! D'ya reckon I could call the club and see if they could arrange a replica ticket for me to pick up at the ground? or will I have to wait and pray that my parents send them up in time?

Ring 'em.

They're usually pretty good with stuff like that, explain that you were expecting them sooner and have since gone back to Uni and they'll more than likely just send a ticket to your university address. That's what they've done for me before anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here