Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Simple poll really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
United, but NOT because of any 'take that Gus' attitude. Simply because I think that a City v United final (with United getting their arses handed to them at Wembley) would be more of an event than City v Sunderland (or West Ham v United, for that matter).

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'd enjoy greater schadenfreude at the expense of the plastics watching their team get beat again so Sunderland.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Sunderland as I too love seeing big teams struggle. Their fans think that they have a divine right to always do well.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Man U for once. Don't want Sunderland to look appealing to ANY of our players.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Wouldn't normally vote Man Utd but anything to piss that big mouthed Uruguayan off works for me.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'd be quite pissed off if Gus got to Wembley with another team so soon after walking out and treating so many Cup games with us as unimportant.

Maybe he needs to feel the hurt of losing a big semi-final too, didn't seem to be too hurt after the last one :wink:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
They're Manchester United, not simply United. There are lots of other clubs called United as well.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I don't really care who wins except if Sunderland were to win, it would mean they suddenly have the extra cash they need to sucessfully bid for Bridcutt in this transfer window.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I remember a dozen Man U fans MOONING:eek: two feet away when our coach drew level with theirs outside Wembley 83 in the first match
I hope they get their bottoms SMACKED:ohmy: tonight but GUS eventually takes Sunderland down:)

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I'd be quite pissed off if Gus got to Wembley with another team so soon after walking out and treating so many Cup games with us as unimportant.

Maybe he needs to feel the hurt of losing a big semi-final too, didn't seem to be too hurt after the last one :wink:

He always treated the FA cup with respect and got us some great ties like Villa, Arsenal Newcastle and Liverpool. Also as a league 1 team beating Championship sides like Watford & Portsmouth.
What he didn't like was extra cup games like the JPT and the League cup, although I appreciate the irony of tonight's game. Maybe he would prefer to go out to Man Utd, without loss of face, to concentrate on fighting relegation.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He always treated the FA cup with respect and got us some great ties like Villa, Arsenal Newcastle and Liverpool. Also as a league 1 team beating Championship sides like Watford & Portsmouth.
What he didn't like was extra cup games like the JPT and the League cup, although I appreciate the irony of tonight's game. Maybe he would prefer to go out to Man Utd, without loss of face, to concentrate on fighting relegation.
If they go out I want loss of face!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Yeah well this is the League Cup so it won't be mattering to him :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here