Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck to Gus, TANNO & Charlie TONIGHT against Man U

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
should have MAID it a POLE

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Hope Sunderland continue Moyes MISERY and get a HEFTY first leg win tonight. I would LOVE to see Gus come OUT at Wembley

Edited for you.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I really don't like Poyet very much but I'm struggling to choose a team to back tonight. Watching Man Ublose again would be absolutely delightful, but I'm just not sure I have it in me to cheer on a team managed by monkey face just yet.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I really don't like Poyet very much but I'm struggling to choose a team to back tonight. Watching Man Ublose again would be absolutely delightful, but I'm just not sure I have it in me to cheer on a team managed by monkey face just yet.

lol, think of it as cheering on your pocket. If they win you trouser the money, if they lose you can just slag Poyet off and yell a the tv...My views on Poyet are well known but iv'e backed Sunderland to win tonight, because I think that's what will happen....Then hopefully lose the replay and City bash Utd 5-0 at Wembley...win win all round.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Good luck to anyone playing against Manchester United, now and forever. Not that they seem to need it at the moment.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why are we talking about Man United and Sunderland?? Who cares, as an Albion fan either club doesn't bother me...

Watching United lose is a Universal thing amongst fans all over the country :)

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Am I alone in being fed up with the continued POYET love in on this forum. He served us well, for which he was well rewarded. However, he has been a cock for the last year and now wants to asset strip our club. I won't support him and hope he gets stuffed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here