Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Brom now using beer ordering mobile app

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
http://www.fcbusiness.co.uk/news/ar...+brom+selects+q+app+to+enable+mobile+ordering

Genius though doubt it would work at the AMEX given the shoddy reception that has been reported from time to time.

I'd be interested to hear how it actually works in practice. Risk is that you just replace the long queues at the counter, with long queues to pick up the pre-poured drinks that you've ordered, and the extra risk that you get there and find that someone has helped themselves to your pre-ordered drink, unless you have someone checking receipts on phones or similar, which could take as long as the traditional system.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'd be interested to hear how it actually works in practice. Risk is that you just replace the long queues at the counter, with long queues to pick up the pre-poured drinks that you've ordered, and the extra risk that you get there and find that someone has helped themselves to your pre-ordered drink, unless you have someone checking receipts on phones or similar, which could take as long as the traditional system.

I would expect my drinks to be waiting for me on a tray (theatre style) by the window in the ESU, so that I could watch the pigs flying over the Uni.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here