Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Flanagan

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
Easily the funniest bloke around

Just watched his back in the game DVD recommend it too anyone who doesn't take life too seriously !

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If you can find it anywhere, Flanagan did a brilliant 4 part interview on Radio 4 talking about his background, his childhood and his social mobility. Really, really good listening.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Saw him at the Brighton Centre last year and it was the worst comedy show I've seen. Several unfunny stories far too long. Each to their own though.

As said previously I can't stand the bloke and can't think of a worse comedian (except Jim Davidson) but each to their own.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
As said previously I can't stand the bloke and can't think of a worse comedian (except Jim Davidson) but each to their own.

I can take him or leave him, certainly seen a lot lot better, and a lot lot worse. I think his "out out" routine is crap though, one of the most over-rated bits of comedy I've seen in a long time, nowhere near deserving of the praise it seems to get.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I can take him or leave him, certainly seen a lot lot better, and a lot lot worse. I think his "out out" routine is crap though, one of the most over-rated bits of comedy I've seen in a long time, nowhere near deserving of the praise it seems to get.

He was also massively rude and obnoxious to my Mrs and her colleagues when he stayed at a hotel in Brighton.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Depressing that the guy sells out arenas.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Peaked with his out out tour . All a bit same old now . Only so many times a cockney walkabout walk is funny .

Still ok on panel shows but on the way down

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I saw him at The Dome when he was on the Michael McIntyre show and he did the "out out" routine, which did make me laugh. Every time I've seen him since then he hasn't been anywhere near as good IMO and a I rarely find him funny.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I tried to get tickets a year or two back and missed out but I'm coming to the conclusion that he has had his time. When I see him on telly now the Cockney Geezer act is wearing thin. Mind you his star is not setting as fast as John Bishop, I can't stand his smug delivery,nasal mispronunciation, fixed smile and inability to move his top lip when speaking. Oh and he's not funny.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I tried to get tickets a year or two back and missed out but I'm coming to the conclusion that he has had his time. When I see him on telly now the Cockney Geezer act is wearing thin. Mind you his star is not setting as fast as John Bishop, I can't stand his smug delivery,nasal mispronunciation, fixed smile and inability to move his top lip when speaking. Oh and he's not funny.

Agree .

Similar thing happened with jimmy Carr although starting to like him again.

Comics go in cycles

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I love him, he is however becoming a little mainstream.

Cannot blame him, make his money rather than trawling the comedy circuit.

Perhaps we know him too well, but ultimately the demise of fingering is a truism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here