Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Second Hand Smart phones

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Can any of you suggest a reputable/reliable outlet for s/h mobiles in Brighton/Hove area..

Dropped mine and cracked inner screen and never bother with insurance!!! Could not convince Vodafone that it was a fault and have 8 months left on my contract.

So looking for a cheapo to get me through to August.

Cheers.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I just bought the "nokia lumia 520"
I had a iPhone 4S before and could not stand it. My contract is up in February anyway so I purchased the nokia and it's amazing. It's a windows phone and it's brilliant. It's 99pound on amazon. Depending what colour back you want.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Can any of you suggest a reputable/reliable outlet for s/h mobiles in Brighton/Hove area..

Dropped mine and cracked inner screen and never bother with insurance!!! Could not convince Vodafone that it was a fault and have 8 months left on my contract.

So looking for a cheapo to get me through to August.

Cheers.

Just tell the tax dodgers that you need a new phone now and you will re-contract. If not they can stick the phone up their collective asses come August. Worth a go. :)

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I just bought the "nokia lumia 520"
I had a iPhone 4S before and could not stand it. My contract is up in February anyway so I purchased the nokia and it's amazing. It's a windows phone and it's brilliant. It's 99pound on amazon. Depending what colour back you want.

I just got a lumia 625 and very impressed. HUGE screen though

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I got the lumia 520 and I love it. Never thought I would like a windows phone but dam it's soo good. Nice sized screen. Battery better than iPhone and generally very nice lay out. Have you tried xbox music??
I've tried it on the computer and it's quite good, especially how you can listen to music not in your collection. Presumably it is the same on the phone?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I've tried it on the computer and it's quite good, especially how you can listen to music not in your collection. Presumably it is the same on the phone?

Yup exactly the same. There/their is also something called nokia music which is free and you select the artists you like from a huge catalogue. But it has adverts and you can only skip six times in a day but good for free if you don't want to pay for xbox music. But they are both excellent.
What games/apps do you recommend? As I have only had mine for a short while.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here