Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Impeccable Source

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Apparently, i have it on good authority that the board and management don't want to sell anyone in this transfer window and would just like to get Conway permanently if we can afford him ???

Carry on

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sounds likely.

I certainly don't expect more than 1 or 2 of Bridcutt, Barnes, Buckley, Ulloa, and the rest to be sold.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Apparently, i have it on good authority that the board and management don't want to sell anyone in this transfer window and would just like to get Conway permanently if we can afford him ???

Carry on

I want to f uck Angie Dickinson, let's see who gets lucky first.

Corrado_John_Soprano,_Jr..jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Carry on
I've heard similar.

In fact, I REALLY don't think Bridcutt will be going in January unless Sunderland offer a substantial improvement on their current offer.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've heard similar.

In fact, I REALLY don't think Bridcutt will be going in January unless Sunderland offer a substantial improvement on their current offer.

Well my sauce is as good as they come :wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If we get throughJanuary and we havent lost anyone, even if we dont sign anyone, I will be more than happy

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Mine is pretty decent too. Funny that.

Not saying Bridcutt isn't going, but not at the sort of price Sunderland initially offered.

I did have to chuckle at the people insistent on some pre-contract deal, as I'm fairly sure that much is total bollocks. :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Has Gus sold anyone yet to raise the funds?

He has said he would take £10m for Fletcher and Celtic have offered £6m for him. Other than that I haven't heard of any other Sunderland player having an offer made on them.

If Gus hopes that Bridcutt signs in time to play against Man U tomorrow he had better take Celtic up on their offer and put £4m on Blooms desk tomorrow morning.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

Carry on

"dont want to" and "will not" are very differennt things in this context.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
To be honest, like I have with many of our players in the past, I've resigned myself to losing Bridcutt. If he goes, I've reconciled myself to this. If not, I'll be delighted and please don't think I want him to go... He's a fantastic player but I fear his head has been turned and his performances have not been up to his normal standard of late. Plus, we're in a far better position than last season with the emergence of Ince and Andrews.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I would rather we chance it and keep Bridcutt, PIG, Barnes and let them go, if we must, when their contracts expire and try and use them to get up. The financial rewards of getting up are so much higher than the £4-5 mill we might get for them. Would the players agree to that? Don't they get massive signing on fees anyway?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Carry on

Every player has his price and LB has now gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here