Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This sounds like us 5 years ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Everybody wants to draw a big Prem club, any Championship club would be a disappointment for most L1 and L2 sides

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Love the comment from the (suitably-named) TheJoker: ' Chance for micky to show Brighton what they have been missing too' :lol::tosser:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Crap draw for them. A game they'll probably lose against a non glamour side who aren't a big draw. We're about as bad as it gets for any L1 or L2 club seeing as we were playing most of them recently.

D

Deleted member 22389

Love the comment from the (suitably-named) TheJoker: ' Chance for micky to show Brighton what they have been missing too' :lol::tosser:

I saw that one too :lol:.
I will never forget where we came from and the comment about 8,000 is what we have said about the Withdean.
It shows me how far we have come as supporters, club and team and how lucky we are to have Mr Bloom.

Last edited by a moderator:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If I was a Vale fan I think I would be underwhelmed.
Wonder how many we will take?
Short notice won't help. If we knew today who we were playing I would guess more Albion fans would make the pilgrimage (sorry! :lol:) to Plymouth but with less time to organise travel Burslem will be easier and cheaper.
Whichever way I'm guessing it will be 1,000+ travelling fans (assuming a Saturday game) and might even top 1500.... Burnley 3 days later though :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here