Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dreamscape club tour at Concorde 2 in May

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Has anyone else seen this and likely to go? I am thinking would be a quality night but not sure if it will just be full of "Kids" or if there will be some old heads in there?

I recently went to Andy C there and was surprised by the amount of young people who had turned up and it was not a club night as they had expected and struggled to get in to the music and were well over dressed for such a night and dont really want to get that again!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Always difficult to say what club crowds are going to be like, but there was an oldskool night in Brighton called Zapback that used to be at the concorde (originally the Zap, hence the name) and that was usually a decent crowd and not over run with teenagers.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
View attachment 50151

quality night the line up looks amazing in Brighton walk home rather than old days milton keynes :p

Ordering my glow sticks,white gloves and whistle show the youngsters how it done and how they missed the late 1990's when raves were the bollox

Good times back then. The early 1990's. Sterns, power station raves, early world dance and fantasia at Castle Donnington.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
Only seen this today am enormously excited. Have been waiting ages for something like this in Brighton. We are spoilt for jungle nights but to have some proper hardcore and what a line up! Would expect a few old pirlo faces to he there for sure but also fair bit of yoot

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
I can report that this was AMAZING. Best night i ve ever had at the concorde, and God knows i ve had a few. Full house, awesome vibes and the most wonderful music. Bravo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here