Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nan.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thought it was just plain unfunny myself and quite badly misjudged.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I had the misfortune of watching it as I was at my parent's house last night. Who commissions this shit?

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Funny ....just the usual bedwetters and soppy pc treehuggers crying in their ovaltine and getting outraged

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
who watches something like that, then complains? shirley anyone knows what the character is about? do people literally watch something just to be offended and complain (probably... i recall most complaints about "Sachsgate" came after a repeat than the original airing)

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
I enjoyed the show, wouldn't say it was side splitting funny but watchable.

I expected complaints from the PC brigade in the way Little Britain received complaints.

We will never see shows in the manner of In sickness and in health, Till death us do part, Up the elephant and around the castle etc

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Can't see why anyone would be outraged or offended. It did leave my intelligence feeling a little insulted though.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Funny ....just the usual bedwetters and soppy pc treehuggers crying in their ovaltine and getting outraged

I doubt it very much. I'll bet the majority of the complaints were about the swearing at 9.30.

The Independent loved it.

Reminds me of a bloke I used to work with who loved Alan Partridge because it would have the PC Brigade up in arms....

.....whoosh.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Funny in places quite like Catherine Tate anyway.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
I doubt it very much. I'll bet the majority of the complaints were about the swearing at 9.30.

The Independent loved it.

Reminds me of a bloke I used to work with who loved Alan Partridge because it would have the PC Brigade up in arms....

.....whoosh.

I love Alan Partridge because its comedy genius....i love nan because ....well she reminds me of my nan

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Lots of complaints about Catherine Tates show.
I thought it was brilliant!:bowdown::mad:

Are there really people complaining? Are you sure this is not myth?

4.3 million watched this(which is actually quite big in todays schedules)

Some of it was very very funny.....some of it not so much.......Shock Horror!

I cant see what on earth there is to complain about anyway,the swearing really wasnt that bad.

Some people just like to moan i guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here