Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oi. Headmaster you're a ----

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
I went to a presentation at my daughter's school last week and there was quite a large number of people there. It was the usual mix of parents with kids of various ages (some as young as 4 or 5), Mums, Dads, Grandparents etc. There was a large mix of ages, a lot of women and most of the people there had come with members of their families. I went with two friends.

The Headmaster gave a long talk about the school but about 10 minutes into his talk he said something that a lot of people around me disagreed with (me included). Some people shouted about how it was a disgrace and that the Headmaster should be sacked.

I waited until it went quiet, then I stood up and shouted out as loud as I could (because I knew everyone would appreciate it) "OI. HEADMASTER YOU'RE A C*NT"

Well would you believe it, one of the Teachers came over and told me my behaviour was unacceptable. I told him to f*ck off and if he didn't like it he should move to another school. Now they are alleging that some of the other parents have complained about my language and one parent has threatened to bash me up.

As far as I am concerned if the parents don't like it they can take their kids out of school and they can all go to another school with their kids. The school have threatened to ban me from their premises. I actually could not care less and as far as I am concerned they can ALL leave the school. I will be back and I will swear as much as I like.

It's a downright liberty isn't it?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The only interesting part of this story is what the headmaster said to upset you, and you have failed to say what that was. :facepalm:

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
It was not what he said, we all believed he had made a really bad decision that was to our disadvantage!

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Could not agree more mate you stick to your "rights" I hate it when selfish people critise me for being rude and ignorant I tell em **** off you **** and take your wife and kids with yer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think people should stand where they like either........

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Well, to be fair, you've paid for your ticket after all. Say what you like. More power to your elbow.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Oi! pupil (and parent) - you're expelled.

Dec 29, 2011
I went to a presentation at my daughter's school last week and there was quite a large number of people there. It was the usual mix of parents with kids of various ages (some as young as 4 or 5), Mums, Dads, Grandparents etc. There was a large mix of ages, a lot of women and most of the people there had come with members of their families. I went with two friends.

The Headmaster gave a long talk about the school but about 10 minutes into his talk he said something that a lot of people around me disagreed with (me included). Some people shouted about how it was a disgrace and that the Headmaster should be sacked.

I waited until it went quiet, then I stood up and shouted out as loud as I could (because I knew everyone would appreciate it) "OI. HEADMASTER YOU'RE A C*NT"

Well would you believe it, one of the Teachers came over and told me my behaviour was unacceptable. I told him to f*ck off and if he didn't like it he should move to another school. Now they are alleging that some of the other parents have complained about my language and one parent has threatened to bash me up.

As far as I am concerned if the parents don't like it they can take their kids out of school and they can all go to another school with their kids. The school have threatened to ban me from their premises. I actually could not care less and as far as I am concerned they can ALL leave the school. I will be back and I will swear as much as I like.

It's a downright liberty isn't it?

A nice analogy, but it falls down when you consider swearing at football grounds should be expected (working class background etc) whereas it's not at a school. There's a family stand for a reason, if you don't like the swearing, go to the family stand.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I went to a presentation at my daughter's school last week and there was quite a large number of people there.

You've really picked the wrong week in the year to begin an analogy this way, haven't you?

:facepalm:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
A nice analogy, but it falls down when you consider swearing at football grounds should be expected (working class background etc) whereas it's not at a school. There's a family stand for a reason, if you don't like the swearing, go to the family stand.

Just go to family stand you **** and let me enjoy my football which is a release from everyday life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here