Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley away

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
If we get a Sunday game for the FA cup, which we probably won't , I'm guessing this fixture would be changed?

How many are we likely to take to Burnley on a Tuesday night?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Burnley is always an enormously attractive place to visit, and being on a Tuesday night in the middle of winter can only add to that attraction.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Should it be PV then Stoke are also at home so it may well be a Sunday game.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How many did we have at the re-arranged Blackburn game on one of the coldest evenings of last year, with snow on the roads all around the ground? I'd say that many again.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Burnley is always an enormously attractive place to visit, and being on a Tuesday night in the middle of winter can only add to that attraction.

It was quite a good trip last season. G&T's on the train up to Preston. Spoons near Manchester Road for 1030am. The Beerhuse (sp) for most of the pre match. 3 points, a CMS over head goal, 18 cans of Bow between 4 of us on the train from Manchester Road to Leeds. A few beers in the Leeds Brewery Tap, somebodies flatulence making Lisa Riley gag in said pub. Lisa Riley getting the arse with us when we described Burnley as being full of inbreds (she is from Burnley). Another 24 Bows on the train from Leeds to Kings Cross, between 4 of us, oh and Donner Kebab pizzas.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
It was quite a good trip last season. G&T's on the train up to Preston. Spoons near Manchester Road for 1030am. The Beerhuse (sp) for most of the pre match. 3 points, a CMS over head goal, 18 cans of Bow between 4 of us on the train from Manchester Road to Leeds. A few beers in the Leeds Brewery Tap, somebodies flatulence making Lisa Riley gag in said pub. Lisa Riley getting the arse with us when we described Burnley as being full of inbreds (she is from Burnley). Another 24 Bows on the train from Leeds to Kings Cross, between 4 of us, oh and Donner Kebab pizzas.
Quiet day then.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

Well if I wasn't sold on the idea, that's convinced me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here