Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Carlos Garcia Badias

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
From the usual nonsense Twitter feed but I thought I'd pass it on...

Soccer Sauce ‏@soccer_sauce 1h
Interesting breaking news #BHAFC fans. We've just been told by our source that Maccabi DF Carlos García Badías is flying in for talks.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Originally mentioned by Tug509 in the Argus

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/10542513.Albion_end_interest_in_Shorey/ Thursday 11th July 2013

Hello Captain,i posted a few days ago that there was a rumour we were looking at Carlos Garcia Badias,he is on Wiki as a central Defender,and currently at Macabi Tel Aviv.

We are also supposedly interested in Gonzalo Garcia Garcia,an attacking MF,also Spanish and also with Macabi,and Ivan Balliu,Spanish as well,but plays on either flank,and currently a free agent.

Any will do a job,and all are possible imo,given who our new Manager is,and where he comes from!. UTA

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
ANOTHER centre half? I doubt it. Also ignore that twitter account, look at there tweets around 17th September saying Becchio to us was a done deal....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Maccabi Tel Aviv of course the team managed last season by one Oscar Garcia Junyent.

Mind you, aren't "Soccer Sauce" usually about as reliable as a Southern train?

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Soccer sauce is bullshit but I do like the sound of Gonzalo Garcia Garcia, so good they named him twice!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Jimmy Grimble

WHY oh WHY oh WHY do people follow these cretins on Twitter?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The lack of pace is our biggest weakness defensively. If only we'd convinced Virgil Van Dijk to join last year

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I called this last July and again last month....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The lack of pace is our biggest weakness defensively. If only we'd convinced Virgil Van Dijk to join last year

I was under the impression he wanted to come but his club didn't want to sell in January unless if was for silly money.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was under the impression he wanted to come but his club didn't want to sell in January unless if was for silly money.

Shame we didn't/haven't stick/stuck a €30 bid in for him then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here