glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so when BIG SAM is interviewed I can play it through the tears

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm billing him for a new shirt. My heart bled so profusely that it's now stained beyond repair!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If you can't find one then you can play this (from 19 secs)
[yt]xnXOr8GvKcQ[/yt]

I am still laughing at this and BIG SAM

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
How about some tom toms ...he'll at least be able to find his way to his next destination. .

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'll only buy a violin if i turn this part-time opium habit into an everyday way of life and allow it to interfere fully with my ingenious crimesolving escapades. Of course the BBC have used my character for a ne'er before seen drama series that involves the murderous types, and i am displeased that they dare use my sense of being for this throwaway series, but most of the time i just solve riddles of where Mrs Biggins' cat went missing to - sadly deceased, i have to add, with me following the bloodtrail to the back-right wheel of Mr Sissons' Ford Kuga - and clearing up mysteries concerning the secret identity of the fruit thief from Mrs Delbertson's mini-orchard - it was Professor Henderson who seems to think thanks to his PhD he can go around eating whatever he likes and get away with, which he did until he received my stern letter, written in the bloody urine of his pet hamster and found in its cage. Death hasn't shown its face to me and my desperation for privacy keeps me well-hidden from those who require vast and complicated problems to be deciphered.
Anyway, back to my old China Opium pipe and teasing the forlorn vet who is my sometimes sorry sidekick.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fill it full of lime cordial ,stick it in the freezer (top shelf).........then whack him round the head with it. careful there raph btw...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here