Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KLL yesterday

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
That's six bookings this season, excessive given the position he plays.

And for the limited amount of time he's been on the pitch this season. That said, that 'showboat' was marvellous to watch, as was that moment when he lifted the ball in between those two defenders -- the clip doesn't do that justice, as it was the audacity of seeing that space beyond the defenders and believing that he had the acceleration to get beyond both.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
All very well buy the guy needs to learn to look up once in a while and learn when it's better to cross/pass rather than trying to make everything about himself which he does far too often

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
All very well buy the guy needs to learn to look up once in a while and learn when it's better to cross/pass rather than trying to make everything about himself which he does far too often

Wise words, if only we hadn't got rid of Kevin McLeod we could have a proper winger playing for us.

Oscar OUT.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Wise words, if only we hadn't got rid of Kevin McLeod we could have a proper winger playing for us.

Oscar OUT.

Ha ha, i remember sitting next to Mr Mcloud when watching us away at Bristol Rovers. Bloke spent the whole game on his smartphone placing and chasing bets. Didn't look up let alone stand up or clap when we scored. I knew then that this guy was going to be an Albion legend.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Given that it was at the end of the match and a more interesting way of running down the clock...and got the corner out of it..u r wrong

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ha ha, i remember sitting next to Mr Mcloud when watching us away at Bristol Rovers. Bloke spent the whole game on his smartphone placing and chasing bets. Didn't look up let alone stand up or clap when we scored. I knew then that this guy was going to be an Albion legend.

Are you sure he wasn't also ordering a bargain bucket or two for collection on the way home? He wasn't nicknamed McLard for nothing!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Agree he was on top form for that stint against Reading. Loved the chip and run. Brilliant. You pay your money to see players show you what they can do and he can be very exciting. Your attention is always piqued when you see he is about to come on.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
LuaLua would know Guthrie from Newcastle days as well, surely? So it's all just a bit of fun. He didn't "get lucky" either, he did exactly what he intended to do.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Pure and brilliant skill by Kaz. Most enjoyable moment of the game (apart from much-deserved goal). And some fans on here are critical! Unbelievable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here