Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Matchday Experience

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
My pie was not hot enough. I nearly slipped on the concrete. The bloke next to me swore too much. The queue at half time was ridiculous. Someone called me a c**t. The P&R Bus was the wrong colour. All the stewards hate me. I want to go to the toilet. No sugar in the 1901. My seat had faded. Someone spilt Bovril on my manbag. Club shop closed 3 minutes early. My smartcard caught fire. The trains are the wrong shape.

Ohhhhhh Christ

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I stayed up to 12.30 to watch a 20 second goal clip on ITV and my cocoa had gone cold.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I stayed up to 12.30 to watch a 20 second goal clip on ITV and my cocoa had gone cold.

You should have video taped it. You can programme the videostar to record up to 2 programmes in a week. Don't forget to put a tape in though.

Club procedure is that they should have been sent to the ticket desk for a reissue.

Send an email you will get free tickets to another game

A steward in the reading section looked at the ticket and transferred them into the Brighton section:blush: My son was then given loads of invitations to a dust up out side on full time by tan coat boy:moo:
My son declined all offers:wink:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A steward in the reading section looked at the ticket and transferred them into the Brighton section:blush: My son was then given loads of invitations to a dust up out side on full time by tan coat boy:moo:
My son declined all offers:wink:

Where is the reading section, i like a good book

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A few Reading fans are complaining about the slippery floor on Hob Nob. Not happy with their team either of course.

I really enjoyed it, especially the view of the game from row X WSU. They had run out of milk to go in my half time tea but this was a minor inconvenience. We had to queue for quite a long time to get out of the Bridge car park but I guess that is what happens when lots of people try to depart at the same time.

Does this make me some sort of NSC social outcast?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here