Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for Bozza or the mods -Invalid attachment message

Several happy campers raised this issue last week I think, this error message when trying to open an attachment

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Was a solution found and did I miss it 'cos I is still getting this message.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No - there is definitely some up with the attachments. I had a couple not work today, and there are several others I can't see with just a narrative of "attachment12345678" (whatever the number is), but not showing the picture.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Several never work for me either

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Mine just displays this message

'We're Brighton & Hove Albion, we show attachments when we want' :bla:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bozza did reply on another thread over Christmas about this, he didn't know why and was looking into it.

I can no longer post pictures, but some people are still seem to , does anyone know if there is different ways of posting pictures?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bozza did reply on another thread over Christmas about this, he didn't know why and was looking into it.

I can no longer post pictures, but some people are still seem to , does anyone know if there is different ways of posting pictures?

I just click on the " Insert Image" icon and then follow through to uploading from my pc, no problems here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I just click on the " Insert Image" icon and then follow through to uploading from my pc, no problems here.

Is mine working ? #10
When I have posted pics in the past the picture came up straight away, not just attachment and numbers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We are going to need...... 2013Sherlock_BBC_290713.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
That pic didn't come up at first, I went to read another thread and when I came back yours came up.

Elementary...

My original attachment failed as an " Upload " so I pasted using the URL option

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's time Bozza got his "Thumbs " up his backside out and sorted it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here