Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Downside of Today

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Of the four teams above us in the league playing in the cup today three lost plus the two below us, Reading and Leeds. Hopefully Forest can turnover West Ham and Derby turnover Chelsea or at least they both get a draw to add to their fixtures. Still, glad we're through as I love the cup. Don't agree with numb skulls like Lambert.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I would rather play Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc, than dirty Leeds at home on the tele at the end of January. I really love the Cup

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I would rather play Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc, than dirty Leeds at home on the tele at the end of January. I really love the Cup

Hope not Liverpool away. Last time I was there we scored 4 and still lost!!! Big clubs away I would like are Everton, Man City and Arsenal as haven't been to their grounds.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Big clubs away I would like are Everton, Man City and Arsenal as haven't been to their grounds.

Those teams would get my vote as well

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hope not Liverpool away. Last time I was there we scored 4 and still lost!!! Big clubs away I would like are Everton, Man City and Arsenal as haven't been to their grounds.

Man City away would mean pretty much certain embarrassment, I'd like us to go as far as possible so anybody at home please, pref Sunderland.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here