Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Theo Walcott in trouble

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bit pathetic if he is, I actually thought it was quite funny.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I seem to remember Adebayour getting hammered when playing for City when he did far less in front of the Arsenal supporters.

He ran 75 yards to celebrate in front of them like a madman. How is that less? Walcott will be out for a few weeks at least anyway when any ban will take place.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I seem to remember Adebayour getting hammered when playing for City when he did far less in front of the Arsenal supporters.

Ha! He sprinted the length of the pitch so that he could celebrate having scored against them for City at the other end. Far less? I struggle to think of a more obvious case of deliberately inciting a crowd!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A large section of football fans seem to think that, for the cost of the ticket, they get the right to hurl as much abuse at anyone they please with complete protection from anyone wanting to give any stick back. Don't give it if you can't take it.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

You need to get your memory checked.

Jam

Jan 19, 2012
I thought it was quality. Fair play to the lad, I bet they were giving him hell as he went down in front of them. It was only a little tongue in cheek gesture, no harm done.

BTW I agree with the other lads, Adebayor ran the length of the pitch and dived like a loon in front of the Arsenal fans. A bit different in style and manner from what Walcott did.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
Arsenal fans took a shirt into the ground with WE 8 SPURS on it.
It was clearly shown on ITV.
Not incitement?

Calling Spurs fans "Yids" is bad enough.
Like using the N word against blacks.

I don't support either side,but it seems that Arsenal get away with blatant racism.

Before you bother.I know.Spurs fans call themselves Yids.

Black people also call themselves the N word.
It doesn't mean everybody else can.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How is 'We 8 Spurs' incitement?

8 rhymes with 'hate'. Also rhymes with 'rate'.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can understand the Spurs fans giving him some abuse whilst he was going around the perimeter - there were a couple of occasions he was rolling around like a prat or lying prone on the ground until he got his own way (one of them funnily enough he then sprinted as if nothing had happened, but was then caught offside).

Still, it was funny. And I'm not an Arsenal fan. Can't stand them, in fact.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here