Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup. Macclesfield Town-v-Sheffield Wednesday.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Watch either Leek or Macclesfield Town when i get the chance,and have seen Macc in all cup rounds so far,and the further they have gone it gets worse ! Wednesday were poor,very poor lucky not to lose. Three players shoon out for the wrong reasons 3,Reda Johnson,32 Miguel Llera and 7ft donkey 34 Atdhe Nuhiu watching so called players like this no wonder English football is down the toilet. Wednesday under caretaker boss Stuart Gray (that tells you alot about the state of our game) just shaded a tight and narrow first half,however apart from the odd corner it was neat and tidy football from Macclesfield that created several decent chances before the leveller. Why do we have this 'love' for lump it forward football ?:shrug:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Not sure if this has been written after 5 pints, or whether it's just poor grammar. I go with the first option because the post is actually on the wrong forum.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Watch either Leek or Macclesfield Town when i get the chance,and have seen Macc in all cup rounds so far,and the further they have gone it gets worse ! Wednesday were poor,very poor lucky not to lose. Three players shoon out for the wrong reasons 3,Reda Johnson,32 Miguel Llera and 7ft donkey 34 Atdhe Nuhiu watching so called players like this no wonder English football is down the toilet. Wednesday under caretaker boss Stuart Gray (that tells you alot about the state of our game) just shaded a tight and narrow first half,however apart from the odd corner it was neat and tidy football from Macclesfield that created several decent chances before the leveller. Why do we have this 'love' for lump it forward football ?:shrug:

What?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wednesday

:lolol::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills