Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seven Stars Bar ??????

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Our lot (6) tried to gain access to this new BAR after the match---only to be turned away coz we didn't have any kids with us--------although my 25 year old son was with me WTF!!!!!!!!

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
It's an option for those with younger kids who cannot get into dicks bar... Your son can get in dicks bar.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
They need to clarify the rules of entry really. I wouldn't expect to able to get in without a child with me. And if I didn't have a child with me, I would go to Dicks

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
They need to clarify the rules of entry really. I wouldn't expect to able to get in without a child with me. And if I didn't have a child with me, I would go to Dicks

When did they bring that rule in?
Our lot have spent many a hour in the old Brasserie just to keep warm.
On a negative note I had my Albion Winter Coat nicked there:eek:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I went in with no kids around 5pm

Half the people in there don't even get a drink. Some people were drinking drinks they have brought from a supermarket!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
When did they bring that rule in?
Our lot have spent many a hour in the old Brasserie just to keep warm.
On a negative note I had my Albion Winter Coat nicked there:eek:

Haha yes, we remember it well! Wasn't it UNREST?

There is no rule regarding this as far as I'm aware, but if they're going to turn people away for not having children with them then they need to be a bit clearer.

When we got there today there was no queue, but 3 or 4 lads aged about 19-20 were trying to get in, one said his dad was up there with his little brother and they were only popping in for a minute. The doorman reluctantly let them in.

Funnily enough, as we were leaving, there was another group who were being refused entry, and one said his brother and young nephew were up there. The doorman said to his colleague "how many times are we going to hear that one?".

So the question is, do you actually HAVE to have children with you, or are they just using that as an excuse when they feel like thinning numbers or just refusing entry to hoodlums?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Haha yes, we remember it well! Wasn't it UNREST?

There is no rule regarding this as far as I'm aware, but if they're going to turn people away for not having children with them then they need to be a bit clearer.

When we got there today there was no queue, but 3 or 4 lads aged about 19-20 were trying to get in, one said his dad was up there with his little brother and they were only popping in for a minute. The doorman reluctantly let them in.

Funnily enough, as we were leaving, there was another group who were being refused entry, and one said his brother and young nephew were up there. The doorman said to his colleague "how many times are we going to hear that one?".

So the question is, do you actually HAVE to have children with you, or are they just using that as an excuse when they feel like thinning numbers or just refusing entry to hoodlums?

At the age of 57 I cannot be bothered to have any more kids:eek:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Needs to be clarified what this bar is actually there for. They were refusing people entry yesterday for not having kids with them which quite frankly is bloody ridiculous.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Needs to be clarified what this bar is actually there for. They were refusing people entry yesterday for not having kids with them which quite frankly is bloody ridiculous.

Sounds like the bloke on door clarified it for you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here