Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So why did they pick a fight ?

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
So why did they pick a fight ?

I have no Idea. I was with my woman. Mt cousin and my uncle and the guy behind me was being a complete dick. I don't know what he was going on about but at the end of the day that Is something Millwalll fans do. Iwould have taken It as abit of banter if my misses was at the game but at the end of the day she was and I'm not not happy really.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I have no Idea. I was with my woman. Mt cousin and my uncle and the guy behind me was being a complete dick. I don't know what he was going on about but at the end of the day that Is something Millwalll fans do. Iwould have taken It as abit of banter if my misses was at the game but at the end of the day she was and I'm not not happy really.

Man up!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Who the **** was asking you unless you was the gutless **** who was starting. Seriously. Why even bother posting you sarcastic wanker.

You posted a thread on a forum that thousands a of people sign up for and are active on, you involved us all so I replied

Edit: may I add, if I was starting then I would hardly be gutless would I? You're the on rushing home to post on a forum:dunce:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Was that caused by the constant chant about Rohan Ince (who did not play) that went on for fifteen minutes?

I was sitting directly behind these people, it was all in good faith so people need to man up if this is the reason.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here