Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March man of the match today

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Nobody really stood out against a relatively poor Reading side, I did notice Chicksen a few times trying to sneak forward which got me a little excited

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I also think Lua Lua should be given a miniature or something for 'cameo of the day'. Chipping past two defenders right in front of me was flair but not quite as flair as beating the same two defenders twice before getting a corner by kicking the ball out off a defender's ankle deliberately and giving it the large to the West Stand like some DJ getting the crowd up in the last hour of a rave.

my favourite part of the match today!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is he naturally right footed or left footed? From what I've seen of him he's comfortable with both but I'm not sure which is his preferred foot

If you are talking of March it is obvious he is left footed as he went onto it every time, his right was for standing on to gain his balance not for kicking with, this is his biggest fault. The only genuine 2 footed player we have is Kemy Agustein

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Shock horror, a player who only has one stronger foot, ffs !!!, seen enough over the last 18 months to know the boy hasd talent and will do well for us.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Great to see a local lad put on such a good performance. Deserves at start ahead of Spanish Dave. Good to see Andrews play well. He's got plenty of experience and should be able to fill Bridcutt's boots of he goes. Think a midfield 3 of Andrews, Ince and Crofts could work well.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If you are talking of March it is obvious he is left footed as he went onto it every time, his right was for standing on to gain his balance not for kicking with, this is his biggest fault. The only genuine 2 footed player we have is Kemy Agustein

I think this is a bit harsh.
He did two very good tackles with his right foot, down in front of the South-East as Reading were pressing, one where he injured himself , causing him to go off.

I dont think there is a player anywhere who dosnt have a favorite foot.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
March also given a 9 rating and MoM in the Sunday Times. Couldn't be bothered to read all the posts on this thread to see if this already mentioned.

Anyway, well deserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here