Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March man of the match today

I was given the good fortune to be party with the sponsors, Wynne Baxter Solicitors today & the first time in my Albion years had input as to man of the match.

Thought that whilst no player was streets ahead, giving the award to Solly would increase his confidence, he had a good game & could have scored.

He was really pleased with the award at the photo presentation after the game, though I did joke with him if he is old enough to drink the bubbly!

Who would you have chosen?

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Him, Crofts, Chicksen or Calde. Agustein if he'd stayed on longer.

Good shout choosing him, hopefully boost his confidence. I'd like to see him feature while Buckley is out.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Crofts, March, Andrews and Barnes have all been given top marks/mom by posters in the ratings thread.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I agreed with the decision. He was brilliant. Created plenty of chances and made a lot of tackles.

He deserves to be started again next Saturday.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Barnes, Andrews or Crofts for me. March was good, but he doesn't usually play on the right did he? Obviously Oscar didn't want March & Chicksen on the same side which was understandable

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Barnes or Andrews for me both put in a real shift

Andrews was very good at the defensive midfielder role and March / Chicksen look very promising

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Barnes, Andrews or Crofts for me. March was good, but he doesn't usually play on the right did he? Obviously Oscar didn't want March & Chicksen on the same side which was understandable

He favours the RW position because he can cut inside and hit some belters with his left. ( Norwich)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
That's OK. :salute:

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Thought Barnes, Crofts or Agustein for me, Solly played well, but thought showed his inexperience to much.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Is he naturally right footed or left footed? From what I've seen of him he's comfortable with both but I'm not sure which is his preferred foot

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Is he naturally right footed or left footed? From what I've seen of him he's comfortable with both but I'm not sure which is his preferred foot

Watching him would say he prefers his left, as he always tried to get the ball on his left foot.

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
Lots of possibilities today. Barnes & Crofts' work rate is simply phenomenal and I thought Andrews was solid in front of the back four. Greer was excellent too and as much as I like Adam El Abd, he will more than likely come in next week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here