Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nomination For Nob Of The Day.................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The woman at Brighton station with her 1901 pass on a lanyard demanding she could travel free as she was in the 1901 club.

What the hell is it with people today who think they have the right to travel on the trains for nothing.

FFS

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
The woman at Brighton station with her 1901 pass on a lanyard demanding she could travel free as she was in the 1901 club.

What the hell is it with people today who think they have the right to travel on the trains for nothing.

FFS

that's choice coming from you unless you're :fishing:
regards
DR

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The half dozen Bristol Rovers fans in the club shop have to be contenders. Top comments such as:

"Thought this lot were supposed to be a Championship outfit, what a joke, Mickey Mouse outfit"

"If this delay happened at Rovers we'd tear the f'ing stadium down"

" no wonder Poyet f'd off, this place is a joke"

Hope you enjoyed your day chaps.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The half dozen Bristol Rovers fans in the club shop have to be contenders. Top comments such as:

"Thought this lot were supposed to be a Championship outfit, what a joke, Mickey Mouse outfit"

Bristol Rovers ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

FFS

I do so hope she had her bag searched ?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Whoever was supposed to be organising the exodus of the Bridge carpark. Shambolic free for all as usual, with BMW drivers thinking they have right of way as usual.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Martin Perry will be chuffed

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Whoever decided to sell every parking space in the Uni and not tell everyone that it would take an hour to get out

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whoever decided to sell every parking space in the Uni and not tell everyone that it would take an hour to get out

One of the roads in the uni was closed. A steward told me before the game that there were 'planks' in the road. :what:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yep, they had Crawley which was postponed so decided to visit the Amex instead. All they did was piss and moan and slate the club and stadium.

Of course the Amex is a ruin of a stadium after all.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The pwopa nawtee Band of Brothers in the Away stand giving it large and standing around like tubby scarecrows trying to intimidate Brighton fans.

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
MissGull;6109411 Shambolic free for all as usual said:
OOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I drive a BMW,5 series 2.5 Litre,Petrol,Auto,touring(that's Estate for you plebs) but I left it at home and got a Coach.BUT I DO THINK MY COACH SHOULD HAVE RIGHT OF WAY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here