dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's the ticket hut

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's the queue for poor people who don't own printers, or can't afford the price of printer ink.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
L o l o a q i c, i 8 2 q b 4 i p.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Computer/ticket snobbery, this is new

Season Tickets are the tops in Ticket snobbery. On Tuesday however, my Epson which had adequate ink the day before, refused to print my tickets. So it was either stand in a queue like todays in the rain, or spend £35 on a new ink supply. FFP.

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Season Tickets are the tops in Ticket snobbery. On Tuesday however, my Epson which had adequate ink the day before, refused to print my tickets. So it was either stand in a queue like todays in the rain, or spend £35 on a new ink supply. FFP.

Ha ha good old modern football

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It's the queue for poor people who don't own printers, or can't afford the price of printer ink.

Bet that queue wouldn't have been as bad if this had been a normal working week, and most people could use the office printer ink for free.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Or go to a library, or internet cafe or any other means of printing a ticket.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I had to queue today, despite purchasing my regular season which should have been loaded to my card. The turnstile wouldn't allow me access so a steward scanned my card and said the seat hadn't been purchased, I presented the confirmation email on my phone. This was not satisfactory so I had to join the massive queue. Apparently , despite purchasing my own seat, the tickets were being posted to me even though I bought it last night :shrug: Didn't get to my seat until 25 minutes into the game.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Or go to a library, or internet cafe or any other means of printing a ticket.

This probably works well for people that are good at anticipation, unfortunately 8 O'clock new years eve shows a complete lack of anticipation. :cheers:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I had to queue today, despite purchasing my regular season which should have been loaded to my card. The turnstile wouldn't allow me access so a steward scanned my card and said the seat hadn't been purchased, I presented the confirmation email on my phone. This was not satisfactory so I had to join the massive queue. Apparently , despite purchasing my own seat, the tickets were being posted to me even though I bought it last night :shrug: Didn't get to my seat until 25 minutes into the game.

That happened to me last season - the tickets turned up several days later. Today I knew I had to pick up tickets so I got there 25 minutes before kick-off. I hadn't realised I'd have to queue for so long - got to my seat 17 minutes into the game.

Stumpy Tim

I used a mates season ticket and at the last minute he couldn't make the game, so organized for it to be printed. Glad I rushed my 2 year old out the house as we ended up queuing for 25 minutes, and got to our seats as the teams walked out. No time for a beer though

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Was it the queue to sponsor you for your REMF Brighton Marathon 2014 run Tim ?

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading

I printed my ticket off as I was supposed to and it still didn't work at the turnstile. So I had to queue up and miss 10 minutes while getting soaked. Not impressed at all, last time I try the "print at home" option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here