Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love the F.A C up

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
The premierships over rated ....my best match memories have been giant killing or cup upsets ....not predictable top tier results :bhasign

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Some classic games we've 'enjoyed' down the years against non-League opposition:

Bath v Brighton, 1959/60

Walton and Hersham v Brighton, 1973/74

Brighton v Walton and Hersham, 1973/74

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well said sir, though once in the prem my opinion may not be quite so cast iron.

European games vastly overated. If we dropped down to 2 Champions League places it would expose the,poor finances in the Prem, and might lead to more competition.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And some more here...

Brighton v Leatherhead, 1974/75

Barnet v Brighton, 1981/82

Brighton v Barnet, 1981/82

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Some classic games we've 'enjoyed' down the years against non-League opposition:

Bath v Brighton, 1959/60

Walton and Hersham v Brighton, 1973/74

Brighton v Walton and Hersham, 1973/74

did i say these games ? Did i say only Brighton ? Great attempt at humour .....:tumble::tumble: didnt mention 83 though mate ....shit was it ?

Last edited:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
This morning I was thinking do I still love the fa cup. To me it feels like it's lost its appeal.
I have many fond fa cup memories but they are all from a long time ago. More recently it's been a very disappointing tournament in general.
I still think man utd should be banned forever for their shun

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
did i say these games ? Did i say only Brighton ? Great attempt at humour .....:tumble::tumble:

What humour? I just posted some memorable FA Cup matches from the history of the club I (and many others here) support.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
@ Goldstone rapper ".....the club I (and many others here) support." ....now THAT is funny

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
No, funny would be having the FA Cup rammed deep into your mouth and turned 360 degrees.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Stop being oversensitive, Oversensitive Mick.

stop making allusions to me being violated then goldstone crapper......funny would be cutting your calf muscles out with cheesewire ...remember dont be oversensitive me old son !

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
stop making allusions to me being violated then goldstone crapper

Stop misreading replies to you that were actually in agreement with you, then. :wink:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
stop making allusions to me being violated then goldstone crapper......funny would be cutting your calf muscles out with cheesewire ...remember dont be oversensitive me old son !

Slow as well as over-sensitive, judging from that little 'add-on'.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
On this day 1975

Albion 0 Leatherhead 1

Not a good day to be at The Goldstone

Page 01.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Stop misreading replies to you that were actually in agreement with you, then. :wink:

If that is the case i do truly apologise ...but when i am praising the merits of the fa cup giant killing etc and you post up those games i and im sure a few people would see that as being sarky/snide ...maybe a post like nigellas creampie posted may have helped me believe your sincerity ...again if i misunderstood i wholeheartedly apologise

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here