Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Halogen Mini Ovens

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone else got one ?

Needs must, been moving the kitchen over a period of months and haven't got an oven.

Been quite happy for the last 6 months. Sounds bonkers but I do most my cooking on the top anyway.

Back to the Halogen Oven - bought a top of the range one for £50 and after struggling for few days quite impressed. Seems to come into this its own with roast meat.

Warmed croissants this morning for breakfast which is something I would never bother doing during the week.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
They're Great....and I ain't Tony Tiger....do most of of my cooking in a Halogen...they roast,braise and after cooking, throw in a couple of pints of water and they self clean...bachelors dream...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
My girlfriend has one. Any top tips for meat? I'll be using it soon!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I have used one for the last 4-5 years, am on my second at the moment. With the extender ring, I cook a whole roast dinner for two.

View attachment 49945 Some of my finest work. Beans and eggs in the Microwave all the rest in the Halogen Oven.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I got one not the Christmas just gone but the one before and I have never used it as yet ONLY because I'm moving out soon and creating a bottom draw of the stuff I need for when I get my first house. But I have heard great things about them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here