Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 dress code

D

Deleted User X18H

Yep . Replica shirts, ripped jeans and trainers or flip flops only.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Anyone know the dress code for 1901 club?

Dress Code

The 1901 Club provides a flexible environment for corporate guests and families and a smart casual appearance is required at all times. Smart casual is the minimum dress requirement for entry. To avoid embarrassment or inconvenience to members and guests, this dress code policy is outlined below. Please note that this dress code policy applies to all areas of the 1901 Club, children 14 years and under are also encouraged to dress appropriately, although discretion will be used in the case of young children. The 1901 Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not appropriately attired.

Acceptable: Business Attire, smart jeans, casual collared shirt, tie and jacket are optional.
Not Acceptable: T-shirts, shorts, sports shoes or sports clothing, flip flops and replica shirts.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Dress Code

The 1901 Club provides a flexible environment for corporate guests and families and a smart casual appearance is required at all times. Smart casual is the minimum dress requirement for entry. To avoid embarrassment or inconvenience to members and guests, this dress code policy is outlined below. Please note that this dress code policy applies to all areas of the 1901 Club, children 14 years and under are also encouraged to dress appropriately, although discretion will be used in the case of young children. The 1901 Club reserves the right to refuse admission to any person not appropriately attired.

Acceptable: Business Attire, smart jeans, casual collared shirt, tie and jacket are optional.
Not Acceptable: T-shirts, shorts, sports shoes or sports clothing, flip flops and replica shirts.
Thanks

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone know the dress code for 1901 club?

You also have to talk about money, I saw one of those old fivers or two pound coins last week, should do it.

Make sure you were never seen at Withdean or the Goldstone.

Look utterly bemused if Steve Gritt or Gary Hart are mentioned .

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
You also have to talk about money, I saw one of those old fivers or two pound coins last week, should do it.

Make sure you were never seen at Withdean or the Goldstone.

Look utterly bemused if Steve Gritt or Gary Hart are mentioned .

Why do you always have to be such a T W A T

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Very tiresome!

All other areas full of uber fans. About time you got over yourselves.

1901 is not as was, club has completely fuc**d it up. Not as sold to us or as expected. Most turn up as they like, without any mention of the accepted dress code. Lounges have become nothing more than soulless rooms with a beer point. Talk about FFP, we're paying the price!

No longer a happy camper. Oh, love the AMEX and my seat! Also attended The Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean, guess that makes me a JCL on here?

Happy New Year All x

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Tyrol wear ...lederhosen and a porkpie hat sporting a fancy feather

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Where what you like, I do and have never been stopped. They have definitely slackened in this respect.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very tiresome!

All other areas full of uber fans. About time you got over yourselves.

1901 is not as was, club has completely fuc**d it up. Not as sold to us or as expected. Most turn up as they like, without any mention of the accepted dress code. Lounges have become nothing more than soulless rooms with a beer point. Talk about FFP, we're paying the price!

No longer a happy camper. Oh, love the AMEX and my seat! Also attended The Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean, guess that makes me a JCL on here?

Happy New Year All x

ooooooooo a tad cynical ARE WE?

Sorry, just doing my Stevie from Miranda impersination.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Wear your onesie with a coat over the top & a pair of shoes :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A little black number with sling-back wellies. You know you want to.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
It's hard to take the dress code seriously when the scruffy bugger at the door of our lounge looks like he's got a pair of mating pheasants on his head which change position each week. He stopped my Dad once at the infamous Palace 1-3 as his shoes weren't suitable - and they were shoes. Since then I've seen trainers, t-shirts and even people with replica tops which, would you believe it, were told to wear them inside out in the lounge! As someone said, they have slacked a bit in this respect.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here