Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Leeds bound to be postponed

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Its scheduled for FAC 4th round day, and Leeds are at Rochdale in rd 3, so lets hope we get through so at least we have a game.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Suits me, already an expensive month, seems ages ago since I got paid, still got another 4 weeks to go and if we do play leeds, that's another 3 home games until payday !!

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Big game under the lights adds to the atmosphere.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Leeds games at the Amex have been amongst the most entertaining with a top atmosphere. Both evening games too I believe, no complaints from me if it's re-arranged for an evening kick off.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Its scheduled for FAC 4th round day, and Leeds are at Rochdale in rd 3, so lets hope we get through so at least we have a game.

A win tomorrow would be preferred but, given our injury record this season, having a week off might not be the end of the world

jemwillett

Feb 17, 2012
Burgess Hill
Leeds games at the Amex have been amongst the most entertaining with a top atmosphere. Both evening games too I believe, no complaints from me if it's re-arranged for an evening kick off.

Absolutely. Also can't make the 25th so paying for Albion win tomorrow and dull away draw 4th round. selfish.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully can be Tues 18th Feb. 11th Feb is potential 4th round replay date

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here