Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University parking for tomorrow

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are parking spaces available for tomorrow, but on the ticketing site it shows 'collect' as the only fulfilment option. Does anyone have any experience of this - am I able to just show the confirmation on my phone or will I have to get to Brighton first to pick up some sort of voucher.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I clicked collect and was planning to collect a 'permit' of sorts at the Bournemouth game, having been told to by the ticket office .. However the club posted one out to me on Xmas eve.
Which was nice!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just phoned.

In case anyone is thinking about doing the same: they'll email something you can show on your phone to get in.

£10. Bargain.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
erm...sorry for being a bit thick here...but is the uni one bang next to the ground...ive only used bridge car park b4 ..only a tenner seems worth it considering the weather forecast

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
erm...sorry for being a bit thick here...but is the uni one bang next to the ground...ive only used bridge car park b4 ..only a tenner seems worth it considering the weather forecast

Being even more thick than Lamie;

We are driving down from Reading (first time we have driven as me and a mate are off the drink for Jan) when I went on the website the other day it only showed the bridge car park as an option to buy for £10 is this really close to the ground? Is the uni car park now available (or is the bridge the uni?) I couldn't see a map or anything. I was looking quite quickly though so may have been being a tad dim. Cheers!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Being even more thick than Lamie;

We are driving down from Reading (first time we have driven as me and a mate are off the drink for Jan) when I went on the website the other day it only showed the bridge car park as an option to buy for £10 is this really close to the ground? Is the uni car park now available (or is the bridge the uni?) I couldn't see a map or anything. I was looking quite quickly though so may have been being a tad dim. Cheers!

I lent my Uni parking to a fella once and did this out for him as I didn't think the OS was too clear ... hope it helps

Route 1

Come off the A27 at the Hollingbury turn off. There will be 2 lanes of traffic queuing up the ramp and go on the inside lane. At the roundabout at top carry on straight across and up over the hill and then bear down to the right (Coldean Lane) which go's back under the A27. At the bottom by the Hikers Rest pub turn left at the lights and go about 500 yards before turning left at the next lights into Stanmer Park. Carry on this lane for about 700 yards going past the park and into the University. Stewards will be at entrance and tell you which number car park to use

Route 2 (if the Hollingbury slip is jammed up)

Stay on the A27 and carry on past the Amex towards Lewes (watch out for slow traffic blocking lanes as you come round bend on A27 by Amex). Go about 3 miles past the Amex until you get to Kingston roundabout and come all the way round and back on yourself so now on A27 heading to Brighton. Carry on past the Amex where the road forks and keep left on A270 Brighton. As soon as the road forks it forks again and stay in the left lane towards Coldean and Stanmer Park. Then as you head down the hill get into the right lane of the 2 lanes as you approach traffic lights. At lights turn right into the road leading up to Stanmer Park going past the park and into the University where stewards will direct you.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I lent my Uni parking to a fella once and did this out for him as I didn't think the OS was too clear ... hope it helps

Route 1

Come off the A27 at the Hollingbury turn off. There will be 2 lanes of traffic queuing up the ramp and go on the inside lane. At the roundabout at top carry on straight across and up over the hill and then bear down to the right (Coldean Lane) which go's back under the A27. At the bottom by the Hikers Rest pub turn left at the lights and go about 500 yards before turning left at the next lights into Stanmer Park. Carry on this lane for about 700 yards going past the park and into the University. Stewards will be at entrance and tell you which number car park to use

Route 2 (if the Hollingbury slip is jammed up)

Stay on the A27 and carry on past the Amex towards Lewes (watch out for slow traffic blocking lanes as you come round bend on A27 by Amex). Go about 3 miles past the Amex until you get to Kingston roundabout and come all the way round and back on yourself so now on A27 heading to Brighton. Carry on past the Amex where the road forks and keep left on A270 Brighton. As soon as the road forks it forks again and stay in the left lane towards Coldean and Stanmer Park. Then as you head down the hill get into the right lane of the 2 lanes as you approach traffic lights. At lights turn right into the road leading up to Stanmer Park going past the park and into the University where stewards will direct you.

That's amazing. Thank you so much for posting. It has been printed and put with the 'road trip' pile which consists of ticket and parking confirmation, directions and two bottles of water!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It is important to come off the A27 and take Coldean Lane, rather than the bypass, to get into the Stanmer park slip road and the Uni car parks. Stay on the bypass and you'll miss that slip road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here