Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Zaha's not playing for Man U

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Spoke about this with a Man U fan today, he said a club rumour that Wilf tried it on with Moyes' daughter, so has been barred from the team. Would explain why he's gone off the rails a bit.

Wouldn't seem to have much of a future at Old Trafford if true though.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Spoke about this with a Man U fan today, he said a club rumour that Wilf tried it on with Moyes' daughter, so has been barred from the team. Would explain why he's gone off the rails a bit.

I hear Alf Ramsey's been sacked.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
This rumour did the rounds about 2 months ago. Zaha denied having even met David Moyes' daughter and it seems like malicious gossip. I think more likely they don't feel Zaha is ready to play regular first team football there as is still quite raw. Added to which, he plays in the same position as Adnan Januzaj who has been one of the few players there to have performed well this season.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
This was all over the press some weeks ago and he went on record to deny it. Have you been on a desert island for the past 4 months?

I understand that these Palace trolls can only post on Palace related threads and at present there are very few of those, thank god. So in an effort to increase their chance of posting he has started his own thread, which I understood the mods said was not allowed.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

:yawn:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Is this a serious thread? Seriously? What do you think about re signing Vicente? What about the yellow names and numbers on the back of the shirts? Does anyone else find that annoying? Oh and breaking news I hear that poyet wants to sign Bridcutt (poyet is at Sunderland now btw, he got sacked in the summer)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The rumour is completely unfounded , Manchester United don't want to admit they signed a one trick pony for £10M+ when the next wonderkid coming through the system , Januzaj only cost them £300k as a transfer fee from Anderlecht and a £100k signing on fee .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The rumour is completely unfounded , Manchester United don't want to admit they signed a one trick pony for £10M+ when the next wonderkid coming through the system , Januzaj only cost them £300k as a transfer fee from Anderlecht and a £100k signing on fee .
This. The United scouting system produced Januzaj. Winnifred was Ferguson's last solo effort at signing a player.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard an unsubstantiated rumour that when Palace played at Old Trafford in September , one of the Palace chairmen took a bag of magic beans with them which had a £5M price tag but Moyes wasn't interested.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Would that explain why he was massively overrated BEFORE going to Man United as well?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here