Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas decorations staying up......

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
We have decided to keep our decorations up for as long as we stay in the cup. Know this is tempting fate and they may well be coming down on Saturday night but could be interesting if we have a long run!

Anyone else following suit??!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No chance, New Years Day Mrs Hut was on a mission to get them taken down.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
No chance, New Years Day Mrs Hut was on a mission to get them taken down.

Likewise - already confined to the loft. Never liked the tree still up in the New Year but each to their own.

D

Deleted member 18477

Xmas decorations will be removed this Saturday morning.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I saw some bloke walking down the road to dump his Christmas tree about 8am Boxing Day on my way to The Amex to get the coach to Charlton :eek:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife took ours down yesterday, wont chance her luck. I am then sent around to check to see if I can see any remaining. They will then go in a box in the cupboard with the Christmas Cards, bought at half price , ready for next year./

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Wife took ours down yesterday, wont chance her luck. I am then sent around to check to see if I can see any remaining. They will then go in a box in the cupboard with the Christmas Cards, bought at half price , ready for next year./

Good idea getting cards half price and saves the mass panic when everyone is buying everything left on the shelf

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got a Xmas Tree Recycling Bank near us (used to be called a Yewbank a few years back!). Always makes me chuckle when the thing's got a few Xmas trees slung in it as soon as it goes up, well before Xmas Day :xmas:

Got a Xmas Tree Recycling Bank near us (used to be called a Yewbank a few years back!). Always makes me chuckle when the thing's got a few Xmas trees slung in it as soon as it goes up, well before Xmas Day :xmas:

Going to post similar,the bloke lobbing the xmas tree on the 23rd:blush: Made me chuckle,although i do understand people do go away for xmas.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Ours came down on New Year's Day and always do.
Had enough by then and anyway it is diet and on the wagon time now,so I need to be grumpy!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Nope. Mrs. shoes took ours down on the 2nd. Came home from work and there it was, gone.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I saw some bloke walking down the road to dump his Christmas tree about 8am Boxing Day on my way to The Amex to get the coach to Charlton :eek:

Clearly he had a massive family row Christmas Day and he took down the tree in revenge whilst everyone was still asleep......maybe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here