Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Card problems yesterday

First time I have used by card, eldest Pottings was fine, youngest Pottings was rejected because it came up as "adult, blocked" apparently when scanned by the steward. Mine was allegedly ok when he scanned it. Had to join the queue for a old style ticket, they checked my card again and told me that it was blocked and issued me with a real ticket! Apparently they had a lot of probs. with child tickets yesterday, anyone else experience this or similar.

All staff involved were polite and helpful tbh but this sort of hassle must p*ss them off as well.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
First time I have used by card, eldest Pottings was fine, youngest Pottings was rejected because it came up as "adult, blocked" apparently when scanned by the steward. Mine was allegedly ok when he scanned it. Had to join the queue for a old style ticket, they checked my card again and told me that it was blocked and issued me with a real ticket! Apparently they had a lot of probs. with child tickets yesterday, anyone else experience this or similar.

All staff involved were polite and helpful tbh but this sort of hassle must p*ss them off as well.
Mine failed too. I had to go out the Amex today and get a new card. There were about 10 sitting in a pile under the counter.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Yes, had the same problem. Had to go to ticket office to get sorted, went back and then mine was blocked as I had already entered the stadium once. Bloody inconvenient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here