Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Fans

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Our lot (six) have gone in the NORTH for every cup game since the first AMEX game.
We have heard there is some infighting between home fans with a few ejections this season true or false?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Our lot (six) have gone in the NORTH for every cup game since the first AMEX game.
We have heard there is some infighting between home fans with a few ejections this season true or false?

There is at least one punch up in N1E every game. On Wednesday I saw a 7 yr old offer his mate a crisp and he went into a right one because apparently his mate should have known that cheese and onion were no go. Caused a right rumpus and he even tore of his mates bobble hat and threw it forward 3 rows. Stewards did nothing, probably to scared. Shocking behaviour and effected the morale of the whole stand for 47 mins.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
The vast majority of fans I've met and know of in the North Stand are a good craich, but if you want to see and hear a 100% bell end t0sser in action, take a visit to Row Y, the back row, seat number must be about 377, the geezer that stands outside and sells TSLR at the top of the slope from the station.

I sit a few rows in front and to the left, and this complete bell end spouts non-stop bollocks and abuse at his own players. There always seem to be people up there telling him to STFU, but he carries on. Apparently people around him have enquired about moving their season ticket seats, because he completely ruins their match-day experience.

Take a trip up there for a few minutes, if you sit somewhere near, and I promise you, your jaw will drop at the utter stream of endless crap that falls out his sickening sh1t-for-brains gob. The stuff he spouts is not obscene enough to get a steward onto him, nor would it make sense to invite him to a secluded area to talk about his ideas in a bit more detail (if you know what I mean). Any ideas how we can get him out?

Sorry to sit on the fence on this one, but this bloke ON HIS OWN, is ruining home match days for about 40 people all around him.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
The vast majority of fans I've met and know of in the North Stand are a good craich, but if you want to see and hear a 100% bell end t0sser in action, take a visit to Row Y, the back row, seat number must be about 377, the geezer that stands outside and sells TSLR at the top of the slope from the station.

I sit a few rows in front and to the left, and this complete bell end spouts non-stop bollocks and abuse at his own players. There always seem to be people up there telling him to STFU, but he carries on. Apparently people around him have enquired about moving their season ticket seats, because he completely ruins their match-day experience.

Take a trip up there for a few minutes, if you sit somewhere near, and I promise you, your jaw will drop at the utter stream of endless crap that falls out his sickening sh1t-for-brains gob. The stuff he spouts is not obscene enough to get a steward onto him, nor would it make sense to invite him to a secluded area to talk about his ideas in a bit more detail (if you know what I mean). Any ideas how we can get him out?

Sorry to sit on the fence on this one, but this bloke ON HIS OWN, is ruining home match days for about 40 people all around him.

I was stood just in front of the bloke who sells TSLR when we played Yeovil and he sang for the whole match and I didn't hear him shout any abuse.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I was at Yeovil, and it pissed down for most of the game, and I didn't hear anyone sing all match, so there maybe a touch of exaggeration there.

But there is no exaggeration going on up there in the back row - go and see/listen for yourself. truly never seen anything like it in any sports event I have ever attended, anywhere.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Was a little disagreement in N1F at the Leicester game, bloke I believe was kicked out, about two thirds back.

Was quite amusing actually, half a dozen middle age blokes started popping up like school children shouting for a steward to break it up.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Have to say it has its fair share of knobs, 30 years following the Albion and I have never had an issue with a fellow fan until I went in the North last season for the Leicester game.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I was at Yeovil, and it pissed down for most of the game, and I didn't hear anyone sing all match, so there maybe a touch of exaggeration there.

But there is no exaggeration going on up there in the back row - go and see/listen for yourself. truly never seen anything like it in any sports event I have ever attended, anywhere.

It only rained for the first 10 minutes (give or take a few minutes). It was quite nice weather for most of that game. And some people sang throughout that game. Perhaps you were near people that weren't.

And he is always very polite when I buy a copy of TSLR.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Like I say, if you sit anywhere near, and you fancy having your day ruined, come up and sit in a vacant seat in the vicinity for a few minutes, just to experience it, it's unreal.

We've quite often done the opposite, and gone and sat in vacant seats where we can't hear him, as have many others.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Who actually are you?...I was near that guy at Ipswich and Yeovil, I heard none of this abuse you refer to....and fyi, it only rained for the first five mins at Yeovil, there was plenty of banter and chanting.....you must have been somewhere else.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've had to have a few words with people in the WSU lately. How am I supposed to get to sleep if half of them are snoring?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
There is at least one punch up in N1E every game. On Wednesday I saw a 7 yr old offer his mate a crisp and he went into a right one because apparently his mate should have known that cheese and onion were no go. Caused a right rumpus and he even tore of his mates bobble hat and threw it forward 3 rows. Stewards did nothing, probably to scared. Shocking behaviour and effected the morale of the whole stand for 47 mins.

This is very disturbing. I thought this sort of behaviour had left football and moved to 20-20 cricket. What is Barber doing about it?

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset

Sounds like this chap. He sells TSLR too I believe.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?257865-Threatening-to-stab-your-own-fans

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

I was stood just in front of the bloke who sells TSLR when we played Yeovil and he sang for the whole match and I didn't hear him shout any abuse.

It only rained for the first 10 minutes (give or take a few minutes). It was quite nice weather for most of that game. And some people sang throughout that game. Perhaps you were near people that weren't.

And he is always very polite when I buy a copy of TSLR.

I know Pantani and his mate. I sit next to him with my brother.

He's alright :thumbsup: and they do a lot to try and generate an atmosphere. Generally, bar a few morons and mutes, NS center is a great place to sit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here