Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coffee Ban?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
East Side Upper----in line with 18 yard line.
Having been poked in the back after jumping up when Lua's SCORCHING shot tipped off the bar---I turned round to see a miserable git pointing at his LARGE coffee(with lid) that I had apparently KNOCKED:eek:
I apologised but the miserable git wasn't having it so I offered to have a chat about his PROBLEM----outside.
He unfortunately left at seventy five minutes with his mates.
Should people be allowed to drink HOT coffee within touching distance of proper fans ?

This is a tongue in cheek thread BTW:drink:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
All "Portable " coffees should be banned, Brighton is full of zoned out morons with their earpieces in, crossing roads without looking clutching an effin coffee ! I saw a family of three in Hove the other day, Mummy, Daddy and a sprog about 6 who had to have something to clutch to match. It was like Goldilocks and the 3 bears on tour, Daddy had a Mocha but Mummy had a Latte and Baby Moron probably had milk. PAH.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Don't really understand why coffee etc is allowed but beer isnt!

A cold Guinness down your back is less damaging than a SCALDING hot coffee.

I would point out my main gripe is being pulled up about my behaviour by newish fans.
In a way I can see why Das Reich gets in a state about the Albion today as opposed to forty years ago.
This bloke was more concerned about his coffee than the fact Lua Lua had nearly scored the goal of the season.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
East Side Upper----in line with 18 yard line.
Having been poked in the back after jumping up when Lua's SCORCHING shot tipped off the bar---I turned round to see a miserable git pointing at his LARGE coffee(with lid) that I had apparently KNOCKED:eek:
I apologised but the miserable git wasn't having it so I offered to have a chat about his PROBLEM----outside.
He unfortunately left at seventy five minutes with his mates.
Should people be allowed to drink HOT coffee within touching distance of proper fans ?

This is a tongue in cheek thread BTW:drink:

Technically, under 'Health and Safety' this incident with the coffee is deemed a 'near miss' and should be clearly reported in the 'Near Miss Incident Reporting Journal'. Failure to do so is a clear breach of everything this 'great' country has become.
Good on you.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Technically, under 'Health and Safety' this incident with the coffee is deemed a 'near miss' and should be clearly reported in the 'Near Miss Incident Reporting Journal'. Failure to do so is a clear breach of everything this 'great' country has become.
Good on you.

SPOT ON :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A cold Guinness down your back is less damaging than a SCALDING hot coffee.

I would point out my main gripe is being pulled up about my behaviour by newish fans.
In a way I can see why Das Reich gets in a state about the Albion today as opposed to forty years ago.
This bloke was more concerned about his coffee than the fact Lua Lua had nearly scored the goal of the season.

pffft...rose tinted glasses...used to get poked in the back by the guy behinds cigar when i went 40 odd years ago.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He hadn't brought the Coffee from the Club then, as it would have had a lid. Deserves to have it spilt. Were you north or south end Simmo.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Have been known to have a coffee (Bovril for @papa_lazarou) and have successfully avoided pouring it on any near me thus far.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
North End-----six of us in North Stand for CUP on Saturday :thumbsup:.

You'll be okay in there, they issue Tommee Tippee beakers in the North

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If someone told me to sit down in a moment of excitement in ESU, they might find themselves being thrown over onto the pit of corpses in ESL

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why would a coffee spilling incident result in an 'outside resolution'?

My eldest daughter works for COSTA in Lewes so all I was going to do was point out where the fella could go on a MATCH DAY:albion2:

Being a 'Barrel of Fun' I thought you may get this thread:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here