Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homophobic idiot on Twitter - Certainly hates Us

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
to be fair to him i am sure the vast vast majority of posters on here when they where his age where also obnoxious little shites.
If it was some 40 year old chump making the same remarks then of course send as many stuffed crust pizzas as possible. But come on, the lad is only 16.
And really the tweets arent that bad.

Agreed, although he looks as if he does need a pizza or two TBH.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I had a bit of 'banter' with him last night. I got bored after a couple of exchanges. It was only later I realised he was only 16, and it made (a bit more) sense.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Great work - prove we are all adults by slating what a guy said because he supports a different team to us!

Nothing to do with him supporting another team I think, I have just seen this thread but I saw loads of homophobic stuff on twitter yesterday aimed at Brighton fans, some stuff was personal, all tweeted by this kid.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Nothing to do with him supporting another team I think, I have just seen this thread but I saw loads of homophobic stuff on twitter yesterday aimed at Brighton fans, some stuff was personal, all tweeted by this kid.

It was more aimed at the guys that started giving the palace fan on this thread grief.

This kid, however, is clearly a low life

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Nah, the kid is posting on Twitter about how he is going to kick peoples heads in (he's a scrawny 16 year old), he deserves to get taken down a notch or two.

I'm pretty good at adjusting notches and making it an educational experience to learn from

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Get off our board.

Exactly this. The irony of a Palace fan trying to give us a lesson on how to deal with some puerile homophobia should not be lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here