Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Patrick Bamford

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I do agree, but Oscar does seem reluctant to play 2 forwards and I'm sure Chelsea would want some sort of guarantee re games.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
To replace Barnes?

Jimmy Grimble

I'd love to have seen Karl Robinson's face when he found out that news. They have been heavily reliant on Bamford.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We play one up top. Ulloa would expect to start every game when fit. Don't see us going for any other strikers IF CMS isn't far from being back, and with Barnes on the bench ready to go.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just because we play "1 up top" does NOT mean that you cannot have more than 1 "striker" on the pitch.

No but we have tonnes of good midfielders. He wouldn't get much of a game.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
We share the same ex girlfriend, oddly enough.

He'd be third choice behind Barnes and Ulloa, don't think we really need him. Oh, and he's an absolute c*nt.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We share the same ex girlfriend, oddly enough.

He'd be third choice behind Barnes and Ulloa, don't think we really need him. Oh, and he's an absolute c*nt.

To be fair I wasn't expecting you to say he shagged my ex-girlfriend and he's a cracking bloke.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Adam Le Fondre wants out of Reading. Probably slightly pricey, but would be a seriously good signing.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like any player who has the body transportation onomatapoeia within his name so that every time it's mentioned one evaporates and reappears a mile or two away to either rescue a maiden or escape the Juggernaut's hellish metal-headed charge.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I like any player who has the body transportation onomatapoeia within his name so that every time it's mentioned one evaporates and reappears a mile or two away to either rescue a maiden or escape the Juggernaut's hellish metal-headed charge.

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here