Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Biggest twàt in lower league football?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lets have some nominations.

Stand out candidate for me is gobshite, Steve Evans. I always love it when his team loses. In fact, he irritates me so much that I won't bother saying too much about the fat tosser. :wanker:

Karl Robinson is another one to watch. Not brazen or rude like Evans, he is a different type of muppet. He consistently talks like he's handing League One a footballing lesson, despite never threatening the top two and only occasional forays into the top 6, and I'll bet he has resources available to him that make it perfectly possible to do so. Here is what he had to say after Brentford TROUNCED his 11th placed crap team:

"For the first hour we were poor. We looked lethargic, and slightly off it, although the last half hour we were sensational - how we moved the ball and tried to get back into the game. "

Yes you utter tosspot, of course you were. Oh, but you were THREE NIL DOWN by then. Had it occurred to you that Brentford had the game sewn up and were preserving themselves for tougher matches ahead?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Evans - no competition.
Shouldve been banned for life for fraud but the flashing episode took the biscuit

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Evans - no competition.
Shouldve been banned for life for fraud but the flashing episode took the biscuit

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was amazed that the fat chav managed to carve out a career in football. I love the way wikipedia states he went in to "off pitch activities" and ended up as Chairman of Corby Town, after his early retirement from a knee injury.

Has to be the winner of the biggest **** award.

Steve-Evans.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No, you can't, because we said LOWER LEAGUES.

Otherwise, your own cynical prick of a boss would have had a mention or two. A young, smiley face helps you get away with a lot, seemingly.

2011ken.jpg

"We were never under any pressure. No I don't think we wasted time at all. The lads are a bit deflated after conceding a goal so close to the end when we'd done enough to win"

Plastic faced nobber.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
2011ken.jpg

"We were never under any pressure. No I don't think we wasted time at all. The lads are a bit deflated after conceding a goal so close to the end when we'd done enough to win"

Plastic faced nobber.

:lolol:

He always reminds me of this geezer...

1570926-nickjarvis.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here