Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things still not yet mentioned about yesterday's match

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

1) Bournmouth's stonewall penalty later in the first half when either Surman or. Grabben was bundled over by El Abd. Hooper bottled that one.

2) Barnes superb defence splitting, slide rule pass to Orlandi late on.

3) The ball being stopped a foot inside the touch line by one of the Bournemouth coaches from an Upson clearance and both Hooper and his asstitant ignoring it and giving a throw in. What if they'd score as result of the throw in?

4) Oscar berating the Assistant after he adjudged Lua Lua had taken a foul throw. Never seen him so animated.

5) Richie Reynolds faux pau after reading out the Bournemouth subs.

R R R Runaround ...............now.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
7) me shouting at the ref "you're a total cock, you're a total ****ing cock"

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
One thing that I haven't seen mentioned (and I haven't read every thread so this could be fixtures) is that the draw breaks the sequence of different results - it's the second consecutive draw at the Amex and that's the first time two successive league games have finished the same way this season

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
8) the explosion of the myth that Ince and Bridcutt play well together. They were rarely more than 5 yards apart and on more than one occasion fell over each other or ran into each other. If they are going to play together than they need to know their roles (I accept that this may be a moot point in light of Gus' raid South)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I had a breakfast pie for the first time. I liked it.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
27) Giving it monster large to the Bournemouth fans across the divide when we equalised. Sent a few Dorset temple veins a popping in apoplexy. Wonderful scenes.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
(136) When the coach did stop the ball going out of play he should have been sent from the bench.

(147(ii)b) How can you give a foul throw but ignore the goal keeper time wasting and kicking the ball from his hand being outside the box?

(168 sect 2) Food & Service is getting worse

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
1) Bournmouth's stonewall penalty later in the first half when either Surman or. Grabben was bundled over by El Abd. Hooper bottled that one.

2) Barnes superb defence splitting, slide rule pass to Orlandi late on.

3) The ball being stopped a foot inside the touch line by one of the Bournemouth coaches from an Upson clearance and both Hooper and his asstitant ignoring it and giving a throw in. What if they'd score as result of the throw in?

4) Oscar berating the Assistant after he adjudged Lua Lua had taken a foul throw. Never seen him so animated.

5) Richie Reynolds faux pau after reading out the Bournemouth subs.

R R R Runaround ...............now.

I see at least five foul throws every game. Shocking really.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Three foul throws in 4 games suggests some simple schoolboy training is being missed

Totally agree. If I was a coach of 9 year olds I'd be disappointed if they took a foul throw so for a proffesional footballer spending all week on a training pitch and unable to take a throw in is just frankly appalling

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here