Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon has bagged himself an IF on fifa!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Guess who I'm saving up for. :albion2:

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Just a tip, don't buy him until next tuesday/wednesday. He is 50-60k at the moment, but he'll probably be about 15-20k next week. (I have nearly 850k from trading haha)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
sorry, IF?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
In-Form, every week on ultimate team they release a team of rare cards due to performances in real life. Calde got his for scoring his goal against Blackpool.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ahhhh, i dont play ultimate team, but thanks for info :thumbsup:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Just a tip, don't buy him until next tuesday/wednesday. He is 50-60k at the moment, but he'll probably be about 15-20k next week. (I have nearly 850k from trading haha)

I don't know how you've done that, I've found trading so much harder this year!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I don't know how you've done that, I've found trading so much harder this year!

The main technique I have used is buying IF's at the end of the week that they are in packs, and then keeping/using them for a few weeks/months while their prices rise, and then re-selling them after that. I made nearly 40k just by keeping Matuidi for a week!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
The main technique I have used is buying IF's at the end of the week that they are in packs, and then keeping/using them for a few weeks/months while their prices rise, and then re-selling them after that. I made nearly 40k just by keeping Matuidi for a week!

What day do the packs have new IFs? Is it Wednesday, therefore buy them Tuesday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here