Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon has bagged himself an IF on fifa!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Guess who I'm saving up for. :albion2:

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
Just a tip, don't buy him until next tuesday/wednesday. He is 50-60k at the moment, but he'll probably be about 15-20k next week. (I have nearly 850k from trading haha)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
sorry, IF?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
In-Form, every week on ultimate team they release a team of rare cards due to performances in real life. Calde got his for scoring his goal against Blackpool.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ahhhh, i dont play ultimate team, but thanks for info :thumbsup:

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Just a tip, don't buy him until next tuesday/wednesday. He is 50-60k at the moment, but he'll probably be about 15-20k next week. (I have nearly 850k from trading haha)

I don't know how you've done that, I've found trading so much harder this year!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I don't know how you've done that, I've found trading so much harder this year!

The main technique I have used is buying IF's at the end of the week that they are in packs, and then keeping/using them for a few weeks/months while their prices rise, and then re-selling them after that. I made nearly 40k just by keeping Matuidi for a week!

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
The main technique I have used is buying IF's at the end of the week that they are in packs, and then keeping/using them for a few weeks/months while their prices rise, and then re-selling them after that. I made nearly 40k just by keeping Matuidi for a week!

What day do the packs have new IFs? Is it Wednesday, therefore buy them Tuesday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here