Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherlock - back or kack?

Sherlock series 3 - He's Back, or He's kack?

• back

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • kack

Votes: 12 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Excellent, 9.5 out of 10, missed 10 by the rather strange bit on the tube car. Excellent banter with Mycroft, Sherlock nearly betrayed his softer side, class writing and class acting. I was just thinking to myself "what a load of rubbish" as they came to the end of the first "reveal" when they hit us with the loopy conspiracy theorist and I was hooked from then.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I was entertained.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Really good. Will miss Moriarty though, he was bloody stunning.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I was just thinking to myself "what a load of rubbish" as they came to the end of the first "reveal" when they hit us with the loopy conspiracy theorist and I was hooked from then.

:lolol: me too.

I was shouting "That's NOT derren Brown is it? Surely not? That's so CHEESY!.............oh"

Relief is an understanment.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The Danny Dyer/Phil Mitchell acting master class in Eastenders can only raise the bar in 2014.

Never having seen it, or ever intending to, I wouldn't know. It would not be allowed on any TV in my house. I would like to say that is the lowest depths TV can get to, but sadly there is worse.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
I thought it was very good.. do like the humour.
I also like....in a different way the American version, Elementary with Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Lui.They haven't tried to copy our Britishness, but have added a good take on it.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Probably the best thing on BBC1 for several years, but then that doesn't say much.

Have to disagree. Brilliant BBC prog's in recent years include:
The Thick of It
Birdsong
Great Expectations
Getting On
Life on Mars
Luther
The Trip
Various music documentaries on BBC4
Excellent programming for kids

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really good. Will miss Moriarty though, he was bloody stunning.

Moriarty was amazingly well played by Andrew Scott, real edge of the seat stuff when he was on screen, the scene at the swimming pool in series one still resonates. Trouble was, he wasn't coming back as in the original Holmes and Moriarty fall from the Reichenbach Falls, Conan Doyle then resurrected Holmes after public pressure. But the Beeb are staying true to the book so its goodbye Jim, pity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOGXSFK3Xsw

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Have to disagree. Brilliant BBC prog's in recent years include:
The Thick of It
Birdsong
Great Expectations
Getting On
Life on Mars
Luther
The Trip
Various music documentaries on BBC4
Excellent programming for kids

Agree with most of this, but you also need to watch the Scandi output that they've bought and show on BBC4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here